Led Nation distinguishes itself from the rest by its wide variety of products and offers of high quality led panels, with unbeatable functionality for every use.
It uses technologies that give durability to each panel and definition to each image. But, the most important thing is that it presents a range of Eco-friendly panels of excellent quality and performance. Each model optimizes energy consumption when it works in standby mode and has a lower cost. This allows each screen to comply with regulation and energy saving standards, which brings great benefits in the useful life of each panel. In environmental terms, these savings represent a reduction in the carbon footprint similar to the amount of CO2 emitted by a car over a period of more than seven months.
Led Screens are more efficient every day
Environmental problems have generated alerts and concerns around the world, it is a reality that is being reversed in various ways. Individuals, organizations, and entire countries actively work to alleviate the consequences that nature experiences and to encourage an increasing awareness of environmental care. One of them is a responsible relationship with nature and lower energy consumption.
Led Nation is aware of this and offers products, such as Led screens, made up of unbeatable technologies to reduce energy consumption, reducing pollution and consequently, the environmental impact.
What characterizes each panel is not only the efficiency in its technical characteristics and its wide variety of functions, but each one of them provides great environmental benefits, to the customer and their responsible consumption of this type of products, in addition to lengthening the lifespan of each screen.
Why are led screens more environmentally friendly than other similar technologies?
Nowadays, Led screens are the best option and the most ecological compared to another type of screen and its impact on the environment;
For instance; Plasma televisions work on the basis of Xenon, Argon and Neon, gases that, although not reactive (or dangerous to the environment), do consume more energy than other screens. It can be perceived with the proximity to the device of about 3 to 5 centimeters emanating heat, a product of high electrical energy consumption.
On the other hand, LCD televisions are the furthest from being friendly to the environment since they have mercury lamps, a material so highly polluting that they stopped being produced approximately ten years ago.
Led screens are undoubtedly the most environmentally friendly, due to their feedback technology, that is, each “light bulb” or Led, consumes energy independently but shares it with the next, thus saving a large amount of resources.
Additional benefits that make LED screens the best option
- Durability: The lifespan of modern LED displays can reach 100,000 hours.
- Modularity: The modular design of LED screens allows groups of LEDs to be grouped as desired without visible seams or joints. The arbitrary configuration of the modules allows you to use unusual design solutions and non-standard forms of information panels, for advertising, video walls, stage background among others.
- Easy to install and maintain: LED displays are easy to install and replace. If necessary, the screen can be expanded very quickly. At the same time, there is practically no maintenance required for the LED display.
- Vivid image and perfect color reproduction: LED displays emit light, due to modern super bright diodes and design of up to six diodes per pixel, today’s LED displays demonstrate excellent image brightness and information from them it is perfectly readable even on a bright day.
- Agility: LEDs process the control signal with minimal delay, instantly changing its brightness. As a result, even the most dynamic videos on such screens are reproduced flawlessly, without lag, “loops,” and artifacts.
- Flexibility: LED modules can be installed not only on a flat surface, but also on a curved surface. But in addition to the structural flexibility of LED displays, they are also flexibly customizable and allow you to play content from a variety of media. Display configuration in this case is carried out programmatically and, as a rule, remotely.
- Dynamism: A bright and dynamic image on the screen can convey absolutely arbitrary information to consumers of the customer’s choice. At the same time, such content is much more noticeable in the context of traditional posters and signs, captures the customer’s attention more quickly and durably, essentially combining the advantages of television or visual advertising with the simplicity and reliability of posters. And with the correct selection of the content format and content to display on the LED screen, the latter will not only be effective, but also an incredibly effective tool for delivering information.
Buy LED screens in USA
Led Nation is the best option in the US market when it comes to acquiring a Led screen for your business or event, since, in addition to a wide variety of products, it offers packages with Turn-Key Solution, such as led screen for church or led wall for virtual productions; which is the whole process of acquiring the product and the available services, from the consultation, to knowing what the client is looking for and needs. And the recommendation by the company, along with the quote, installation and technical support. Their job is not finished until the equipment is in perfect working order and in the hands of the client.
An installation service that adjusts to the demand of each client, in a personalized way, using the best technology for moving and placing panels immediately from the moment the purchase is made.
Once the package is purchased, it also has an after-sales service, which includes corrective and preventive maintenance of the panels, as well as spare parts and accessories for any possible damage in order to provide the best solutions instantly.
Where we offer our services
Led Nation, dedicated to the sale and rental of big led screens, has a nationwide service and free shipping to all states from the USA:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island