Church & House of Worship LED Screen Display 9.45′ x 6.4′ P5mm Indoor
This specially designed indoor package has 6 tiles, forming a 3×2 panel screen. Although the screen has one of the smallest dimensions for a P5mm panel – it is highly adaptable and flexible with deployment locations. The P5mm is a perfect fit for churches, houses of worship or large indoor events on a tight budget. Its price point is very competitive, when compared to previous models – making it very attractive for projects where frugality and practicality are the priority.
This package comes with a video processor including HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs. Moreover this system provides an ideal combination of resolution, brightness, size, color uniformity and reliability: producing superior image quality in closed spaces.
Fit and adaptability
This P5 package’s dimensions make it perfect for small spaces. Furthermore, its 3 hanging bars makes the LED wall flexible in terms of installation options. Churches or houses of worship with small rooms or with a more limited auditorium – where a high level of visual impact is not prioritized, but a complementary visual anchor is necessary – greatly benefit from this system.
With an operational lifespan of 100,000 hours of continuous use, the P5mm panel is extremely profitable. Its low power consumption adds to your power savings, with an average use of 240W per panel. Additionally, there is a video processing system, so that the product is delivered primed and ready for use. There is also an after-sales service that includes spare parts for continued maintenance. Make sure to ask about our installation services!
Download full specifications here
- NovaStar System
Full Front Service with Magnetic Modules
Turn-key solution specially designed for churches
The simplest and fastest installation (it is not necessary to be an expert to install the led wall)
Ground support for led wall compatible (follow this link to add a ground support)
Technical support available to guide and advise you
3 years warranty included for all parts
We are a USA based company
In stock now
- (6) NovaStar P5mm Indoor LED video tiles
- (1) Video Processor with HDMI, DVI and VGA Inputs
- (1) NovaStar Mctrl300 sending card
- (3) Hanging bars for rigging
- (1) Cat6 25ft cable
- (6) Data Cat6 link cables
- (6) Locking Power Link Cables
- (2) Locking Power to Edison Cables
- Spare parts included
- Pixel Pitch: 5mm
- LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD2121 LED
- Pixel Density: 192 x 192 per panel
- Size: 37.8” x 37.8” x 3.5” / 960 x 960 x 88mm
- Module Quantity: 18 per panel 320 x 160mm
- Weight: 62lbs. / 30.9Kg
- Brightness: 3500 NITS
- View Angle: Horizontal 140°/Vertical 140°
- Distance: 16ft.
- Brightness Adjustment: 0~100% 100 Levels
- Operation Power: 100~240V 50-60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption: 425W/per panel
- Ave. Power Consumption: 240W/per panel
- Connections Power/Data: Locking power In/Out; Data EtherCon In/Out
- Control Mode: NovaStar Synchronous System with Control via DVI
- Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Scan Mode: 1/16
- Refresh Rate: 3840Hz
- Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
- Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
- Operating Life: 100,000 Hours
- Protection Level: IP45 (Front and Back)
Ernesto Gomez (verified owner) –
Shopping at led screens was a great experience!
We did not know much about the subject and after searching for a while, we found a variety of prices. Of all, LED Nation gave us the best budget but more importantly, guided us and advised us on everything we needed.
After sending us the quote, Thomas remained in contact with us, helping us and accompanying us throughout the purchase, shipping, installation and configuration processes.
For those who start with LED screens, this company is the best option
Lloyd Howell –
“Very good service and the best prices.
we definitely recomend it”
oshua Hite –
If you are looking for where to get led screens, this is your place. Even if you don’t know about it. They are friendly and assist you every step of the way to make your shopping experience the best it can be.
John W McWhirter –
I really recommend them! They are the best! The screen has turned out amazing as we were told it would be!
Gervase Watson –
what I liked the most about working with them it was that they explained it so well that they made it seem easy. They really helped me a lot with my search. The screen is the new star of our institute
estella payne –
our church needed a screen for events but the guys found they could make movies with it and now we have filmmakers in the congregation