What are the benefits of buying LED screens for the church
Technology grows continuously and exponentially, which can be directly reflected in the scope, benefits and impact generated by LED displays. Even in traditional places like a church.
LED video wall adoption is a breakthrough that is taking place constantly and overwhelmingly around the world. It is clear that such LED screens are here to stay: replacing analog systems such as projectors. This older technology suffered many limitations in terms of brightness, sharpness and image quality. LED screens transcend these restrictions entirely. They have become the most widely used screens in churches due to their extremely high quality, brightness, sharpness, and visual impact.
Additionally, our specific panel technology offers paramount energy savings; using up to 50% less power, when compared to other competitors. This feature does not compromise the panel’s performance in any way. You will have an eco-friendly, ultra-bright LED solution, with maximum image detail and smooth motion: perfect for live streaming. This is why LED screens for churches are the most chosen over LCD screens and projectors that are practically in disuse.
LED screens are incredibly effective in enhancing the church service experience for its congregation. The video walls’ powerful colors, visuals and high refresh rate, allow for a memorable, engaging and impactful service or event. Our goal is to help you spread your faith through a deepened connection with your members. They want to help you captivate their hearts and minds through the word, by eliciting powerful feelings of connection and engagement through the LED displays.
Currently in the United States there are more than 800 megachurches; that regularly have about 2000 people attending their services. One of these – the Houston First Baptist – is predicted to soon have more than 35,000 worshipers every Sunday. With ever increasing membership, it’s imperative to adopt modern technology and displays to fully attract, engage and retain members. Not just in the United States, but even in South Korea, there are hundreds of thousands of attendees present in services or mass, every Sunday. There are even temples that provide power and data terminals so that the faithful can download sermon notes, PowerPoint presentations and passages from the Bible. The sermon is translated via wireless headphones into one of six languages. None of this would be possible without assistive technologies.
Characteristics that explain why LED video walls is a booming technology
LED screens for churches have a wide variety of uses such as: playing back video clips, movies, or more complex dynamic cinematic sets. In addition, they are incredibly easy to program and their configuration allows images, videos or texts to be highly adaptable for each portion of the sermon. You can program a combination of the most prominent phrases in sync with landscape backgrounds. Create and edit the content you want, without the need for specialist knowledge.
Without a doubt, LED screens fully modernize all environments and meetings, especially in churches. They generate exciting visuals and scenic proposals, making sermons more dynamic, creative and interesting. An example would be displaying lyrics of songs along with the choir, in real time.
With older technology, such as projectors, attempting to replicate the visuals of an LED screen requires darkening of the environment, high energy consumption, and restricting movement of clergy or staff members. LED screens do not suffer from these restrictions.They can be used at any time of the day, without limiting movement or expending extra energy, just by turning them on. They are low consumption and generate little heat, allowing you to use them for hours or all the time. In addition, these panels are highly durable and do not usually require maintenance. They have a wide variety of indoor or outdoor turn-key packages to meet your needs, in every scenario.
Ads, songs, images and dynamic videos that are presented inside and outside the church are effective in attracting and increasing membership. Massive LED displays, with unparalleled brightness, and sharp quality are very hard to ignore, and allow you to stand out.
Reasons for renting a LED Video Wall in Church
Undoubtedly, technology has been a great ally of Christianity in several aspects providing numerous benefits. LED displays bring the following benefits for your congregation:
- Interior and exterior uses: Instead of reaching hundreds or even thousands when preaching a sermon, a pastor now has the possibility of captivating millions.
- Informational posters: Increased control of disseminated information for potential members. Easily updated, at an instant. Dynamic, and impactful.
- Decoration: Significantly increase the impact and interest on religious messages and the distribution of the gospel.
- Stage backgrounds: Provides supplemental stimulus in form of images and song lyrics, or written passages to attract members, or aid members with disabilities such as the deaf or hard of hearing.
- Advertising posters: Promote special dates and / or events for the church
- Signs: inside or outside the church, for the congregation to coordinate their speech, during sermons or psalms.
The growing use of LED technology is absolutely due to the aforementioned benefits. There are countless more benefits, ever increasing as technology advances.
Everything you need to know before buying a led screen
When selecting LED screens for purchase or rental, it is important to keep in mind the following characteristics:
- Durability: The operational life of modern LED screens can reach up to 100,000 hours.
- Modularity: The modular design of LED screens allows various LED panels to be grouped without visible junctions. The arbitrary configuration of the modules allows you to employ unusual, unique design solutions and non-standard forms of information panels, for advertising, video walls, stage background among others.
- Easy to install and maintain: LED displays are easy to install and replace. If necessary, the screen can be dismantled or disassembled very quickly. Simultaneously, there is practically no maintenance required for the LED display.
- Vivid image and perfect color reproduction: LED displays emit powerful light, due to super bright diodes with up to six diodes per pixel design. Today’s LED displays demonstrate excellent image brightness, and small details such as text information is perfectly readable even through bright sunlight.
- Agility: LEDs process the control signal with minimal delay, instantly changing its brightness. As a result, even the most dynamic videos on such screens are reproduced flawlessly, without lag, “looping,” or artifacts.
- Flexibility: LED modules can be installed not only on a flat surface, but also on a curved surface. Additionally, they are also customizable and allow you to play content from a variety of different media. Display configuration in this case is carried out programmatically and, as a rule, remotely.
- Dynamism: A bright and dynamic image on the screen can convey absolutely arbitrary information to the audience, per your specifications. At the same time, such content is much more noticeable in the context of traditional posters and signs, as it captures the customer’s attention more quickly. LED displays essentially combine the advantages of television or visual advertising with the simplicity and reliability of posters. And with the correct selection of the content format and content to display on the LED screen, the latter will not only be effective, but also an incredibly effective tool for delivering information.
Where to buy or rent quality giant screens
Within the US market for LED display technology, we recommend LED Nation, which presents a wide catalog and a variety of both indoor and outdoor solutions. They even offer pre-packaged, turn-key solutions for a streamlined purchasing experience: from initial phone call to final installation – tailored to the client’s needs, goals and overall vision. Turn-key solutions include consultation, installation, and technical support. They ensure the equipment is in perfect working order until it’s in the hand of the client.
A premium installation service is included which adjusts to the demand of each client, in a personalized way, using the best technology for shipping, transferring and installing panels immediately from the moment the purchase is made.
Once the package is purchased, it also includes after-sales service offering corrective and preventive maintenance of the panels, as well as spare parts and accessories for any possible damage. In order to provide the best solutions instantly.
Buy or rent an LED screen? How to choose according to your needs
Led Nation is the best option for the exhibition of audiovisual content; since it provides a comprehensive personalized service for each project, regardless of its size or geographic location, it is undoubtedly the provider par excellence of high audiovisual technology.
Sell and rent the screens that conform to the needs and tastes of each client within the USA.
Having the possibility of renting it is a great advantage, since it is acquired only during the period that it is going to be used, without having the commitment and cost of acquiring it permanently.
It has technical support trained to provide the installation service and solve any problem with fast and safe assistance. Transmitting, in turn, the assurance to the client that their investment is in the best hands.
It provides complementary devices and accessories to the screens with their respective spare parts and repairs for the replacement of LEDs, plates or electronics in general that provide solutions to the design, construction and installation of both indoor and outdoor screens. Achieving the most pleasant and impressive aesthetic and visual presentations to your audience.
Recreating the sequences of the images as an experience for the public and turning the spaces into unique moments.
Also for the personalized service offered to the Led Nation client, who is advised so that your business has the led panels you want, adapted to your needs.
The commitment is with the client and offering a multiplicity of formats, sizes and ways of acquiring LEDs, in a practical, simple and fast way.
Where we offer our services
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island